Sunday, March 2, 2008

Anamesis

Hey! Another day full of homework mostly. So kind of boring but I got a lot done... I keep forgetting about my business assignments, so that's bad! Luckily one of the assignments jacked everyones work so I got to turn it in again. The tender mercy that is I-Learn going down for me at the right time! Woo! So I got my business assignment done, and half of my English paper for next week done. Keith was over a lot of the day, so we were pretty easily distracted most of the day, it was good I got as much work done as I did! So kudos to me! Haha. I went and ate some pizza with Kyle and Heather and Keith, Kyles roomate, and a girl that appeared to be his roomates girlfriend, named Marie! I could make my full name out of the room. Me, Mandy, the one girl named Marie, and then there were some combs lying around, hahaha. Wow I'm a dork. I also was kind of waited on while I was there.. it was a big change! I felt kind of bad because I was like wow, it's kind of weird to actually be treated like a girl again with a guy lol. I love my guys, and hanging out with them is great, I wouldn't trade it for a million nights of being waited on like such, but it was nice. I went and hung out the boys after getting some work done, it was fun as usual! We were cracking up over pretty stupid stuff, my throat started to hurt because I was laughing so much. I almost put laughing too much, but I don't think there is such a thing as laughing too much!!
I am prrretty excited for this summer. I wish it were here already and I knew what I was doing. If I get to stay here then Liz E. will be here in June! It will be sooo much fun to let that girl be a socialite finally! Being away from home is going to be so good for her, and I am excited to see how successful she is going to be.
Beth came over today and told me Dan and Alice are going to come back to Rexburg! I am way excited! I wasn't their best friend or anything but they were so much fun to hang out with!! I remember over summer break, and just all last semester. Building six was a lot more fun then too. We basically alll knew each other and all had fun together. Not so much this semester. It's still fun, but it's not the same. And Michelle posted a video from last summer too, when we were all playing with flaming tennis balls and darts (the darts weren't flaming...). It was so crazy fun! The corn maze, tennis balls, the dunes, stadium singing, softball, it was all so fun!! I love it! Even thanksgiving break with Jessie, watching TV all day, and uploading ringtones to phonezoo like the site was going down the next day. Just being here, being around all these amazing people. To get to experience their lives even with mine, that I'm not the only broker than broke college student that took on too much and is paying for it now. It is awesome! I would always think about college in high school... the idea of college was shattered by my sister when she lived at home and went to school and I began to think that the idea of going away to college wasn't a real practice anymore. Oh how my life just fell into place. All starting with those silly missionaries. Makes sense eh? Yep, without them I wouldn't even know what BYU was probably. And without Elder Grimmer really giving me the boost and encouragement to apply here, I may not have. All those silly missionaries. I bet they don't even know the lives they effect. There are missionaries that never met me, never knew my name, and yet they taught me. Like Elder James, and the note with his testimony I found in a BoM in my apartment in Columbia two years ago, it was meant for my roomate Jaime, but it was the reason I read Ether 12, and sparked a new zealous study of the BoM over again, just in time. Many other examples, but that one is my favorite. :)
Anywho. That's enough for my brain to empty for tonight.

1 comment:

Alex P. Leith said...

Since when did Keith become Kyle's roommate?