Today was good! I woke up to new snow, and it snowed for a few hours actually. It was one of those days I really wanted only to curl up in someones arms and just enjoy the snow. As a college student this is unrealistic and so I was walking in it for half the day anyways. The ward went to the temple this morning. That was cool, I wish walk-ins started earlier than 11... After the temple I went to Geo Lab.. and actually didn't feel like a moron in that class for once. I would be pretty disappointed if I did, I have been studying for that class a lot. Soo that made me feel good. I went home and shoveled the walks for the building and made breakfast burritos for me and Blake. Then did homework for like an hour, took a shower and then took Jenn to the doctor and got some errands done. Came home and did some more homework, well, tried to anyways. Ended up just going to Blakes and watching TV til my business group meeting at 6. Got that done, went home and changed clothes to go to a Jazz place with Blake Alex and Ryan but turns out the place moved, or went out of business or something, because it's not where it's website says it is. So we ended up just getting ice cream and watching Saints and Soldiers. The movie ended, and Ryan went running and Alan was asleep so me and Blake just kinda chilled around for an hour. I fell asleep for sure, he probably did too. So now I am home, I have to do a business assignment that is due tomorrow and I forgot about it.. and that's the story of my life!
I have been thinking lately, about improvements. Self improvements. There is so much that I need to do. My life is so fickle. I have a job interview at Jamba on Friday. I suppose it's good to have the options open of the safe job, and the job that could prove to be hard. Safety takes away my flexibility, and I once again become a slave to fast food as was the case in high school. Anywho, it's nearly one, and I still have that business assignment to do. Bonne soir.
No comments:
Post a Comment