Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sadie Hawkins Dance, and his khaki pants!

Today was pretty awesome. No denying it. I didn't get much done. I tried to get some geology done but didn't get too far. So I gave up and took a shower and did my hair for sadies, then went shopping with Heather and Jersey. We wanted to get little baskets to put the eggs we had planned to color in, but it's the day before Easter... need I say more? We didn't find anything. But we did find little umbrellas for the cute drinks Heather wanted to make. So we made dinner together, Me and Blake made desert (lemon bars, or pie really cause I didn't have a square pan...) Jersey and Alex made the entree (Lemon Pepper Risotto) and Heather and Keith made the appetizer-drink thing (orange julius) then we all ate, it was really good! And dyed Easter Eggs, cut up the egg cartons to carry and seperate the eggs into 4's, 2 from each person on the date. And candy and easter grass. It was cute. Then we went to the dance, it was a lot of fun! I love going dancing. It was something I was looking forward to going home for, the dance clubs in Nashville, but since I have decided to stay here for the summer I may not get too unless I go early or stay late for my EFY week. Maybe I can swing that. That would rock. Nashville dance clubs with my girls... awesome! And not to mention curfew being nixed. lol. :)
It was a great day-sunday morning. Now it is 4am... getting up for mission prep is going to suck like no else. Annnd I want pancakes. Ugh. Isn't life rough... lol.

No comments: