Monday, March 24, 2008

Je suis tres fatiguee!!

Today was a good day! I was pretty tired through church, and some things kinda put me in a less than amiable mood for most of church, but I kinda pretended I was fine and went on with life. I did skip mission prep and go sit at the mid-floor landing overlooking the gardens in the Hinckley and just wrote out everything that was making me unhappy. It helped a little. I took a nap after church for about an hour and then went to dinner and watched the Ringer and Praise to the Man and some more living scriptures videos. Really it just ended up being me blake and heather and keith, everyone else left or went to sleep. Soo we were a touch distracted from the movies, but we have a lot of fun us 4... random comments and That's really all I did today. Yayy. I am so ready for it to be summer. The next 3 weeks are going to be the LONGEST! Ugh. Anywho. I feel pretty bad that I don't have much to say... there are things I won't say in here.. but those are things that probably shouldn't be written for me to look at later in life. Maybe... eh well. I am really tired!

No comments: