Saturday, March 22, 2008

But the air is running out..

Today seemed like it should have been productive, but it wasn't really... lol. I didn't go snowboarding, and so I went and got my haircut, and got some geology homework done about the time Blake came over. We went to Extravadance with Alex, that was cool. Then we went to Papa Kelseys for subs, and got some movies to watch. We watched Johnny English, Firewall, and Blades of Glory. I slept through most of them, buuut it wasn't my fault. Blake played with my hair, and I am putty when that happens. So it wasn't really a productive or exciting night, it was just chill which is fine with me, but it makes for a boring blog... I got a haircut today, just a trim really with tapered ends in the front to frame my face. I haven't really decided if I like it or not, but it's not bad lookin either way in my opinion. Wow I really don't have much that I want to type. Maybe inspiration will strike later.

No comments: