Sunday, March 30, 2008

In terms of...

Okay, I'll have to backtrack just a little so that I can technically finish last nights post, and then do todays. So last night we ended up trying to drive to Mesa Falls, but the roads were closed so we couldn't. We (me, Blake, Heather, and Keith) came back to Rexburg and got some sonic drinks and went to the Rex and played some games. Then we were going to go bowling but the campus bowling alley was pretty busy so we just went and got some pizza and went to Blakes and watched Anastasia. Good times. Nothing too important happened...
So on to today. I had to wake up at 5 to go to Utah for the Living Scriptures Super Saturday training. So Lame. We had to leave at 6, we got there at 9:30, and left at about 2, and there was maybe an hour and a half that was worth being there for. And I was so freakin tired it kinda hurt what I might have gotten out of it otherwise. But oh well. We drove back up to Rexburg, got back here at about 5:15, which stunk since I planned on being back at around 3:15 instead, so it kinda shot my plans. Blake came over and we made calizone pizza and then went and got a pink rose Alex got for Carly and planted it (haha. punny. :D) in her seat at the Magic Flute so that it would be there when she got there. It was a good success apparently. Went back to Blakes and watched The Land Before Time twice, and then took it back to Horkleys. Got drinks and new movies, Lady and the Tramp and Hercules. Heather and Keith showed up during Lady and the Tramp with Homeward Bound 2, we didn't watch it, but I want to! perhaps tomorrow. I am not thrilled for fast sunday, I am for testimonies, but my lips have been so cracked lately I don't wanna go to church without water. :( Eh well. No big deal. I have to get crackin on car shopping. I hope I can find something around here. My back hurt realllly bad and I am beyond tired right now. Good night!

No comments: