Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Surrender

Nothing spectacular really happened today...woke up, cleaned, went to bio lab and student leadership meetings, came home and wrote a little, did some geology study and took Blake some potassium and painkillers for his legs and tried to help out his soreness. Came home and did more homework and ate dinner. Then I went to the lounge for a bit with Blake until FHE. FHE was okay, we talked about eternal marriage and the roles of the husband and the wife, it was an assignment Bex needed to get done so she used FHE to do it. Then me and Alex went and tried to wait for Blake to get done programming so he could get ice cream with us because Heather and Keith owed us for their kissing haha, but it took too long and Heather wanted to leave so I just brought him some back. We just stayed in the lounge til curfew, and now I'm here. Writing. :)
I am ready for school to be over! AH! Summer break can't be here quick enough. Living Scriptures called again today, they got me onto a Rexburg team so that I can stay here and still work. So I've been car shopping a little. I found a nice intrepid I like, but it's being sold in UT. I want to find something local so I know exactly what I am getting before I commit. In any case, I am really really tired. Bah! Goodnight.

No comments: