Monday, March 3, 2008

Amorousness

Sunday rocks. Yep. I love sunday! I love that I made it a goal and have stuck to not doing homework on Sunday. I love the first sunday of the month too, fast and testimony is sooo cool! It is probably the only thing about not being here in the summer that breaks my heart! I love this ward, the people, the activity, and the fellowship is amazing. Our Relief Society is stronger than any of the other 4 wards I have been too, or any that I've had the opportunity to frequently visit. Something the RS is doing this semester is called Love Notes. We get to write someone in our relief society a note expressing our appreciation for that girl, or just telling them they look good or something. Well, I love my RS and all the girls are awesome, but I never really think that the feeling is reciprocated, and I got a love note last week, from the girl that's in charge (who is also my visiting teacher) and I was like well dang, she saw that I didn't get any from anyone so she wrote me one, well that's sweet of her! And this week, I got 4 love notes from different girls, and it really made me feel good! Since it's sunday I didn't do much... after church I had pizza at Blakes and we watched the Labrynth and then played rock band. It was cool. Jersey came and hang out today too, it was nice to have another girl that's chill around too. I hope she'll hang out more, instead of having some girl like on of the guys and make me feel like I shouldn't make them jealous so I act differently around them. I'm too close to those boys, but oh well. If any of them start giving up friends over a girl, they're morons and I might punch them in the head. :)
In RS we talked about accountability, and I kinda thought about how things effect kids before the age of accountability, and after. I though of me and my mom actually. When my brother died I was 7 so I think Heavenly Father really helped to comfort me, whereas my sister and my mom were both past it, and without the Gospel, or any really solid faith at all. I wonder if that effected them worse than me because of that, and since I had that comfort I was able to be softened enough to be ready to accept the Gospel. Mom still seems to blame God over that. I'm not sure though. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I'm not one to cry often. My mom was always so strong, and rarely let me see her be emotional. We tend to emulate our parents eh?
Ah, another thing happened today during Mission Prep-Sunday School at church... we were talking just about something plan of salvation-ish, and I spiraled off into a little daydream, and it was so real! It was my farewell, I was talking about faith and endurance in preparing for your mission, and I was just all smiles... I hope that one comes true! :) I remember another one I had that was less than cool. I had gotten my mission call (it was D.C. north...) and I was so happy and telling everyone and stuff, and no one cared, or they just brushed it off. It was sad. I don't think that one will happen. Just my insecurities.
Heather actually shocked me today! She said there was actually someone she would like to date, I don't think she had ever admitted that before a guy actually asked her out already. Too bad this one is a pre-mi so that was the only bad thing she mentioned. Eh well. Haha maybe that's what any guy says about me since everyone knows I am preparing for my mission. It's crazy to think that this time next year I will know where I am going, probably... if all goes well and on time. Anywho.. I can't think of anything else I need to get out in print for my sake... hmm. Nope, not so much. Until next time kids.

No comments: