So, today was an alright day. I woke up on time for Math 108, actually understood what we did to the point I regretted waking up on time for class, but no matter. I came home and took a shower and cleaned up some for clean checks. I made a delectable breakfast burrito as well. It was amazing, and very odd that I thought to even make it since I normally do not like breakfast burritos at all. Business class was good academically anyways. We whooped trash in the market this past year… grossing 10 million more than anyone else, and making it into the top 2% of competitors nationwide. I was really pleased with the results. But then my group sucks, and that shows every minute that I have to endure them. It is times and groups like those that make me evermore grateful for prayer. Only 3 more weeks… Anywho. My 3:15 class was cancelled so I was going to go to the social security office in Idaho Falls with Alister and Alex so I could get a new social security card but I couldn't get a hold of my mom for her social security number, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be back in time for a group thing at 5:15, so now I'm just chilling at my apartment. Cleaned some more for clean checks, and talked to a girl I know, to no real end. I am going to prepare my math test study stuff and finish up my study guide I'm making for my geology test. I need to do really well on the last test we have.
I have to car shop intensely the next few weeks and try to find a car around here that I can buy. I found an intrepid that I like very much, but it's in Utah, so I am hesitant to commit to buy something that I can't test drive or anything. I'm excited to have a car again though. I'm just excited for the summer. I hope it is as good as summer break was last year. But longer! J
Later the same day…
Kay. It's 12:30 now. The rest of the day went well, though uneventful really. I was able to face a friend over things of an awkward nature, that wasn't the most pleasant feeling I've had lately, but I'm not sure the conversation really got anywhere, maybe it will play out in full a little later. Went to a dance showcase with Alex and Blake so we could watch Carly, it is impressive that she does so much dance. It makes me miss dance I admit. I'm a little jealous. There is so much I want to do, and I just don't have the time or means!! Learn piano, continue dancing, take a couple road trips, temple hop, save up money, play softball and volleyball in some capacity, serve with the Rexburg Sisters, go to concerts and visit Jacob as often as occasion allows (which doesn't look like often these days), but a car, do EFY, get my associates… and that's just this summer. Ugh. The positive end, lots of experiences. It's something I am working on, however, gaining the experiences, but letting other people have them as well. I should learn not to share something I've done because someone else has done something similar. I'm sure they like their unique experience and I should let them have it and share their story and move on. At the same time perhaps the common ground would spark a better conversation. Not sure. I should get some sleep tonight… I don't have any pressing homework, and I'm getting up to go to the temple at 8 with the ward. I love going there!!! Yay! And I can't even do endowments yet. Granted I feel a certain fondness for baptisms because I get to help people move on in spiritual progression. How sad I would be to know the Gospel and know that it is true, and yet not be able to receive the blessings of it because someone hadn't got around to putting my name in the temple. Lucky me to have it while I am still on the Earth. Lucky Lucky Lucky… Anyways, so sleep huh? J …
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Brushfire Fairytales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment