It's not my fault! I didn't write last night, but it was because my internet wasn't working, instead I typed on my own computer, and no one can see that post. Here is a new one, to make up for blog truancy last night. Yesterday was a good day.. I woke up a little later than I planned, so I didn't even have time to get ready before mission prep, and I went in my pajamas. Yep. Pink penguin pj's and teaching the Gospel. Gooooood morning! haha, so I went home and ate breakfast, got ready, and went to church. Church was good, Bex taught about repentance, and Jersey did touche during the lesson, I laughed and it was bad cause it was actually one of those reverant lessons. Meh. Eh well. I went to mission prep as usual. Goofed off with Alex a bit, and learned some more about how to teach recognizing the spirit. Then sacrament. Good as usual. There was something different about it this time, but, I haven't quite pin pointed why I felt any differently from any other sacrament meeting, but, I shall continue to ponder that. It's neither here nor there.
After church a big group of us went to Blakes and made guacomole, mexican rice, and fajitas. It was really good!! And it was a lot of fun preparing everything cause the place was chaos!! But that's alright. We took time and watched The Testaments and Singles Ward. It was fun. We threatened everyone with the cold window corner if they talked during the testaments since Jersey had never seen it before. It was kind of funny towards the end to look around the room I thought. Heather was wrapped in Keiths arms, Jersey and Alex were goofing off next to each other, I was sitting in front of Blake while he played with my hair, and Ryan and Allister were just on opposite sides of the room, I think they fell asleep... lol. It was relaxing. :)
Anywho, so we just watched movies. And it was fun! I went home at curfew as usual, and tried to write in this, but the internet wouldn't work and so here I am.
So far today has been ordinary. My business group ticked me off again, this is a regular occurance. It's monday so I fought with myself over going to Bio lab as normal. It wasn't bad though, we got to play a game, and the lab write up was pretty easy too. And now I am supposed to be editing a powerpoint for my business group, and they didn't e-mail it to me to edit, so I probably won't get credit because they're freakin lame-o's. But I'm not bitter. :)
Now I am deciding whether or not to really go through with this job with the living scriptures because I don't like the way they expect their sales people to sell their product. It's a little dishonest. And I know I could sell it without using their tactics. But if I were to do that and be succesful and lead someone else to the program through my success and they go around lying about their stories and get sales based off false objections... that would be my fault, and it's against the gospel. And that would be lame. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to stay in Rexburg, rent would only be $40 a month after my RA job, and Mindy told me to apply at Jamba, which is a good sign since she does the hiring there, and I could apply to some on campus office jobs, the bookstore or something as well. That way I would remain feeling well about my source of income, and I would be able to stay here in this awesome ward, with all my rock steady friends. I like the idea of that. Oh well we will see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment