I went snowboarding today! I kind of made myself go because it would be pretty lame not to get an A in that class, I can miss one more time and still get an A though, and it snowed last night so I thought it would be a good day! Targhee was crazy foggy, and it snowed more there than it did here, the whole mountain was covered in like 2 feet of fresh powder. It was soooo hard to board. My legs are killllling me. My arms hurt too, but not nearly as bad. I may go soak in the hot tub tomorrow. Really a hot bath with epsom salts and the weird muscle reliever powder stuff we have at home would be ideal. But such is the college life. We make due with what we have. I am sooo tired today. I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night after feeling cruddy, and then a big workout on the mountain all day, and then coming back and hanging out with the boys all night as usual. It was nice. Went to Jamba and then watched Anchorman since Blake had never seen it. He helped my legs out a bunch by massaging them. Even though it was a little painful at times it helped. Then we went and played Baseball pool style in the lounge and from running around my legs started throbbing all over again, and so I'm a little miserable as far as that goes. But life progresses.
I've been reminded lately how lucky I am. I am often torn over what to do for my summer, or how to manage money but, I mean, at least I have more than one option for a summer job, and at least I have money TO manage at all. It's good things. I think this is funny. I call my roomate Heather little Nephi, because she is just sooo LDS and righteous, it's just fitting. And so I kinda dubbed myself little Alma since he has such a powerful conversion story in the BoM. But Blake popped off with Zeezrom this week and that one is a little more fitting it turns out since Alma the younger was actually born into it, he just apostasized, and then repented. Zeezrom really is a convert! Then I just like alliteration, and so its Zealous Zeezrom. Makes me laugh. Anywho. I'm very tired. It's been a long day, but good. I was using Alex and Blake as pillows in the lounge 2 hours ago. Body says, sleep Mandy, you moron. And so, I don't like name calling, or contention. So sleep it is, in order to maintain the peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment