Friday, March 21, 2008

Ainsi, null part-ness eh? :)

Today was pretty awesome. I feel like I got a lot done, but I didn't really as far as school goes. I woke up and actually went to Math 108 today.. there were a lot of people not there, like my whole group. That was lame so now we have to actually meet outside of class. Bleh. Anywho, then my Business and CIT class were cancelled so I came home after Math and did a couple loads of laundry, worked on English and cleaned and straightened up a lot in my room, reorganized my building keys and straightened up more still. Then me and Heather dashed to the store before Ryan opened his mission call. We got back from the store and went and listened to his call, Mexico Cuernavaca!! Awesome. I wish he got to go to Nashville… but meh. Lol Heavenly Father probably knows better than I… J

Anyways, after Ryans call we all sat around talking for a while, then Blake and Alex went to class, and Jersey, Heather and I went and got chalk and made Triolet poems to inform them of what we would be doing on the date, we wrote the poems on their doors with chalk. It was pretty awesome. I might get a picture of the doors and get them on here, or facebook at least. I just found out that my friend Karen just got her mission call to Fiji!! Crazy! I am so jealous! I really hope I get to go on a mission. Sometimes it feels like I have sooo long before I can go, and other times I think it's just around the corner before I will be submitting my papers. Heaven knows if I will even get to go, I hope so though. I feel really bad sometimes. I call or text Jessie and Shawnna and they tell me what's going on in KY, or really, what isn't going on and they always just seem so bored, and here I could probably talk for hours about the things that are happening here. It's been a good semester. I hate this part of the semester, the end crunch where teachers decide we have not done nearly enough and so lets cram 8 weeks of work into the last 3 weeks of school. However, I am handling the work alright, it's just kinda boring. I am nearly done with gen eds and I'm excited to really dive into my major. I will graduate this summer with my associates in general studies, so I will be done with them! YAYY! I have been pretty tired lately. I want to take a nap, but I don't want to be up any later than I am already going to be with my silly sleep schedule lately.
Well, Blake decided to finally give me an answer to Sadies officially. He made a little photo album with some photoshopped pics of me and him all over the world "making memories"… and then there was a better part of the album for pics from Sadies, that will be cool to fill up. Granted I have no camera, sooo we'll see what happens, but mostly I just want lots of pictures, because pictures are awesome… I finally went and got the ticket to Sadies. It was funny because I get it, and I'm walking through the Kimball just staring at the ticket kind of. I read Sadie Hawkins Dance and in my mind I start singing in my khaki pants, and I kinda sorta danced a bit. It must have been weird to see. But I laughed inside… and outside.
I can't believe there is only three weeks of school left! It's unreal. I am really excited for summer though. Heather is staying past school and check outs a couple of weeks, her friend is getting married April 25th, and Jacob is getting married on the 24th so we are going to go down to Utah together and everything. I should probably figure out a way home. But, if Blake gets soccer tix from Dan then I may be able to just extend my stay with Jacobs family and come back to Idaho with him. That would be fun… eh well. I got some product from the living scriptures today. I hope they get me on the Rexburg team so I can try my hand at this, and perhaps get a car. A car would be ideal. That way I could go to the MTC and volunteer at the TRC, and be able to go visit Jacob and Elise in Logan.
Anywho… I have some other writing to do still, and it's getting late. J

No comments: