So things have been a little silly around here. The Sadie Hawkins dance is next saturday, and girls are sooo weird about asking guys out. So analytical. Anyways, it's a little silly since there is usually more than one girl that wants to ask a certain guy, so the girls are always looking for info to see if they're going to be asking a guy after another girl has already. Sheesh. That means ya just make sure you're the first one to ask! Mine was kinda weird too. For the sake of sparing Blake and awkward night, I'm going with him. It'll be a blast so I'm not fretting. It would have been interesting to ask someone else though. Meh. I'm pretty excited about it anyways. It should be fun, Heather finally got an idea of how to ask Keith out, and Jersey is prolly going to ask Alex at some point. That will be an insanely fun group! Still not sure what to wear to it, or where to get the tickets... should prolly get on that...
I keep telling myself I'm going to go to bed earlier, but I have yet to carry though with it. I can sleep anytime! I'd rather chill with my boys! I don't get anything done when I am with them, but it's worth it lol. Dang, I really want a Jamba right now. Just throwin that out there. Anywho, not too much happenin. School is alright. I'm frustrated to no end with silly group work! But other than that, tout bon!
No comments:
Post a Comment