Today has been good, I didn't go to sleep until 5am, which wasn't so good, and I slept through my math class this morning, which is bad, but sleep felt good. Blake is bad for me lol he's giving me insomnia! AH! Okay, or it's just me. But, hey, a scape is always nice… J I talked to my Living Scriptures manager today and told him I was not going to go to Phoenix, that I felt like I needed to stay in Rexburg and so I wouldn't be working with him this summer. He offered to put me on a team that would stay in Rexburg. That is a little more ideal, since I can bail a lot easier if I am in Rexburg than if I am in Phoenix. And it puts me in a better financial position. Again with my fickle-ness, but at least I have made the decision to stay in Rexburg regardless. And I finished up my resume last night so that I can apply to some on campus jobs, and Jamba and Wal-Mart. Summer might shape up after all! I'm excited for it. Me and Heather bought lilies and tulips last night, and since the tulips are annual I want to just put them in the ground right in front of the apartment and make it pretty, and I want to buy a big long hammock to hang from the balcony like last summer. That was so relaxing! Granted I'll never find a hammock as good as the one last summer was unless I go to Brazil. Probably not going to happen! But, it will be good. I'm also going to work on making my apartment look like an apartment instead of a cell. Buy some more plants, and a tv and maybe entertainment center from DI or somewhere cheap. See what I can manage. I'm looking forward to it. I think I may talk to Aspen about not moving out of 609 afterall, work on it all summer and make it mine!! BAHAHA! All I need them to do is put a new stove in there and I'm content. I think it would make Heather Taralyn and Jessie happy too when we are all back for the fall! Oh man, I am so looking forward to having those girls again. This summer ought to be fun as well, Lizzie is moving out here, and I am soooo stoked to have her around! I hope she lives at Aspen so we can chill!
Tonight was good too… I didn't get much done but, there's nothing too pressing to be done tonight anyways. Blake came over and I just layed in his lap and stayed relaxed. It was cozy. J I read my English book, and read some of the class discussion. But my two classes are cancelled for Thursday and soo I don't feel a great urge to be so productive. I actually feel pretty awake. After laying around for a while and now popping back up and hanging out with Jersey, Keith and Heather listening to Brian Regan talk about UPS. It's hilarious! Anyways! There's not much going on really these days. I think all the Sadies silliness is over. Jersey finally freakin asked Alex, it was pretty funny she came storming into my apartment today, and was like Still no answer!!! And since at the moment she was doing this, Blake and Alex had gone too Wal-Mart to buy stuff to carry-out Alex's response I was like oh chill, you'll hear back soon enough! And Keith and Heather knew, so Jersey just looked at them and was like tell me, with her eyes. Lol Then was like no I don't wanna know. And Keith and Heather are like yea you don't so she took that to be negative, and it was a big to do after that. It was funny. Anywho. I think I may go to sleep early tonight and go to Geo lab early so I won't have to book it back up here to go to the temple. Anyways… bonne soir.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Je suis content avec mon vie à le moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment