Thursday, March 20, 2008

And today was a day like any other

Yay Jacks mannequin! Today was pretty busy considering I only had one class. I woke up in time to get my quiz done and go to class, booked it home from class to get to the temple. Jeanette got locked out of her apartment and I had to run to the office to get the key, change, take the key back, go back to my apartment and get my temple recommend, and then I went to the temple with Blake and Bex. It was good as usual. Got back from the temple and went and dropped off my application at Jamba and got money from Jessie to pay her cell phone bill and send some of her stuff back to her. Had enough time to grab lunch at Taco Time, get back to Aspen and then take Jenn to the doctor. While I was waiting on Jenn I got most of my math homework done so I came back to Aspen and did my office hour with Jenn and Maryanne. Finished that and came home and took a shower finally! Then I went and ate fried rice with Blake. Awesome stuff! We watched National Treasure and helped Allister with a psych assignment where we got to go act like morons at Albertsons. It was a lot of fun though! We had a little train of shopping carts.. 5 people long. It was good, some strange looks like we were going for... :)
Then Blake and Alex ditched me to go do stuff... and they definitely made a Horkelys run even, but I'm not bitter..lol. I ended up going back over to Blakes cause they wanted my help with Keiths response to Heathers Sadies invite... so I stayed there til curfew and came home and planned some more of the saturday date stuff with Heather and Jersey. It's going to be pretty freakin amazing. I'm kinda pumped. As long as everything goes somewhat according to plan, it will be awesome.
Anyways. I signed my contract for summer with Aspen today. Amy is my roomate, and I'm pretty excited about that! I hope she stays focused with me being off track, it's easy to get distracted when your roomate doesn't have homework and things.I'm excited for the summer. It is going to be good! I want to try and play competitive softball since I don't have class and things.
Anyways, that was basically my day, my thoughts and such. A tout t'a l'heure!

No comments: