Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cerebration

Another dull day. It should have been awesome! I get to hear from Chance, and got to the temple on wednesdays. The volume of people at the temple got to be too much apparently, so you have to get there before 3 in order to do walk-ins now. Lame. So we get there at like 3:20 and had to just walk right back to the apartment. Oh well. Note to self now eh? I did get to hear from Chance too, but I didn't get an e-mail to him before he got online. They're so fickle. Lately they've been e-mailing late, so when I ran up to e-mail this morning, he had already sent me an e-mail, so I didn't get to say anything to him this week. :( It's bad enough I haven't got snail mail to him in like a month. I'm so terrible.
I had an interesting thought come today. I was talking with a girl today about dating, well she was talking about marriage since she is a little older than I am. Anyways. She talked about an elder in her mission that was just terrible, he had a bad mouth, he was lazy, and disobedient. She said that at district meeting she could still feel the spirit when he taught(he was a district leader), and she didn't understand how it was that he could be the way he was as a missionary, and still teach with the spirit. It wasn't for him. Isn't it wonderful how Heavenly Father doesn't deny us the blessing we need from someone we should be able to lean on and look to for leadership because they suck. He still works through people or us to get what we need to press on. Then again, couldn't he work the same message into our lives through someone we know to be living the standards? Strange isn't it.... ah. The things we don't understand.
This week has been kinda harsh school wise. 3 tests and a midterm, 3 essays due and 2 group projects, on top of preparing a Relief Society lesson and attempting to get temple work in, and starting campaign for Jes May. Crazzyyyy. I'll be glad when it is over! Only five weeks of school left after that!! Then the Paramore conert, Jacobs wedding, maybe going to see Real Salt Lake to play on my baptism day! Seeing Adam and Jacob and Jon with Jess and Shawnna again. And moving to Phoenix. Oh my heavens. This is going to be a crazy summer. I started looking at cars today too, to get an idea of what I want these days. I guess it all comes down to price really. I'm really excited to have a car again! Oh man. I can't believe I am going to do this. I have to try though. I hope it turns out well. I just do not know what to do if this falls through. Man will I be screwed. Okay. Optimism. :)
It will all be okay. The uncertainty and trials are temporary per situation. I am glad to be alive! :)

No comments: