Thursday, March 13, 2008

Je ne suis pas heureuse avec mon vie, et certains personnes dans mon vie. Sérieux.

Today was a pretty good day I suppose. Only had Geo lab as far as school goes. I still can't see in three-D in the stereograph books. And it gives me a headache. LAME! The I went to the temple with Bex and Blake. I thought it would be pretty fast but there was a lot of people there for 11:30 on wednesday. Strange. Eh well. I came home and got hear from Chance, that was nice! Then I went to the bank and Jamba, did homework for a couple of hours, and went to the ward talent show. That was pretty neat. Ryan, Alex, Danny, and Ty sang Kiss the Girl from the little mermaid, it was really cute! Jonathon Shurtliff did some stuff with a diablo... it was pretty cool. He is quite the entertainer! It was way cool.
Anyways. This whole Sadies dance is getting kind of ridiculous. Girls are just kind of ridiculous. A girl asked Alex, and when he said no because he is her hometeacher, she played it off as cool for a while, and then she cried. I'm like what the heck, it's a dance, ask someone else, it's not that big of a deal. No wonder guys make such a big fuss about asking girls out, at least they don't cry if the girl says no though. Seriously. If boys acted like girls, there would never be a chance for dating. Boys would cry, and girls would complain. The world would be in chaos. Yay for gender identification.
Yesterday me and Jersey decided to walk to a hockey game (that ended up being forfeited) and as soon as we walked outside, there was a huge shooting star! It was amazing! The brightest I have ever seen by far, and just brilliant! Anyways, after the talent show we went and got pizza and just chilled at Blakes apartment again. I'm really quite tired, and I actually have to go to Math at 8am tomorrow, the class has been cancelled the past two meetings... I love it! But now I must sleep.

No comments: