Saturday, March 8, 2008

No more secrets untold, no more stories to unfold. This is my secret begining.

I missed writing a day! AH! I mustn't begin to slack off now. And so I won't. Granted there isn't much to say. Well, at snowboarding yesterday the sister missionaries called and wanted me to go on splits with them. They have a knack for needing me when other obligations call. SAD! I really hope I can get on track and go with them sometime! If not, then I make it a goal to go out with missionaries in Phoenix since I set my own schedule! I am slowly becoming more confident about going this summer. I take comfort most in the knowledge of having Brenda near-by. She's so my mormon mommy. I love it! And she's a convert, so it's doubly awesome! Haha! And I am pretty motivated by getting a new car and having a good chunk of money going into my savings. It will be good. Seeing Taralyn will be really cool, and Alex said he is going to try to make a visit down to AZ this summer to see old mission buddies and me since I'll be there and all. I also hurt my wrist snowboarding yesterday, figures, I can't go help progress the kingdom of God, and then I hurt myself, go figure! lol Then again there's not really a time that I go out snowboarding and do not gain a new injury of some sort.
I went to a jazz concert tonight with Alex, it was really cool! I didn't know I enjoyed Jazz so well. The performers were awesome! There were some really young people, like jr high and high school, all the way to world renowned artists that have been on broadway and have like 10 published albums. It was really awesome! Then we went out to subway and just chilled, kinda like how we do all the time, except minus all my other friends lol. We made a deal to each other.. well, I think we are going to do it... that whoever writes less in their journal-blog per week has to buy the other lunch once that week. Another good motivator to write consistantly. Not that I wouldn't otherwise... :S
School is going well, I got B's onmy midterms for Math and Business, which isn't great, but I can work with it, and it will be okay. I can't believe I only have 2 years of school left in my life ever. I probably won't go to grad school. It's insane. But every day that I go to Business class, I am so glad I am my major. I easily grasp it, I am starting to feel like I really know something, and not feeling like I know something only to proven wrong when I go to a course on it. Like, me and a girl I know went to an Abs that Rock hour, and just working on our abs. I thought my abs were still in okay shape, sure they weren't defined, but they exist! But holy dang. I hurt! It was bad! I was able to do a lot of it, but it was pretty hard!
So when I got home tonight there was an envelope on my door, it was weird, so I went in and opened it, and it's another dating application! Those things are so funny, someone had to be pretty bored to think them up. Anyways, so it's got these 4 guys from a certain apartment instead of it being one about dating an RM from whatever mission. I laughed when I saw it. Partly because I probably wouldn't mind going out with three of the four more than once, and partly because one of them is the guy that I wrote about in my last entry, that my friend is scheming to try and get us out together so theres not the excuse of only seeing each other at church, well, mission prep more specifically. It's been narrowed to only an hour a week basically. Can't make it sound like much lol.
Anyways, that was basically the day. And now I go play. :)

No comments: