These posts are probably getting shorter and shorter. Oh well, they're too long lately probably. Not much going on today. Went to class, and devo, the etiquette dinner and dance was tonight. It was a lot of fun! We were assigned tables to eat at, which was kind of bust because we had three empty chairs at my table, I sat with the girl I visit teach, my teaching companion, this guy that I don't talk too much, and a girl that doesn't greatly care for me. It was fun still, but sitting with my friends would have been more fun obviously. Then we went and danced for the rest of the night which was cool! Me Jersey and Heather were tearin it up! Haha! I wish there were more slow dances but whatever. I haven't been able to go to sleep at a decent hour lately. I get really tired when I am around people, and then when I get to go home and have an opportunity to lay down and actually sleep, I'm wide awake. Go figure. I have a business midterm to take this week, kinda weird since midterm grades are already out, but that's what it's being called.
I'm still unsure about what to do for the summer. Brenda is really excited to see me if I'm working in Phoenix, and likewise. But I'm just torn. I will at least go and see if I can do it... if I don't like it after a month, then I'll come back to Rexburg and start begging for a job. I'm planning on going to a concert April 14th, right after school is out. Jimmy Eat World and Paramore. It's going to freakin rock! And staying with Jacob for a couple of weeks, going to rock even more!! Well, like I said before the post is short this time around. No really deep thoughts for me going on today since I spent all day doing other things, the only mildly thought provoking time was devotional. About preparing to enter the temple. I can't wait til I can go through the temple, it's going to be so exciting! I can't wait. So I'm tired. And I am going to hope sleep actually comes to me tonight. -sigh- Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment