Well, today was indeed halloween. I was excited, not because it is Halloween, but because me and Blake finally escaped everyone and had a real planned date. Well I was well pleased with most everything of how the night went, minus his roomates not being able to take a hint, seriously! But whatever honestly. We are going out again tomorrow and we get to spend the day in Idaho Falls shopping and we're going to have lunch with his parents. After me and Blake went out we came back and had dinner and carved pumpkins. We decided we would choose each others pumpkin pattern. I chose Boo, the ghost from Mario for him, cause he really likes it and so on. He had me do love swans. I thought it was funny. He's doing an evil ghost and I'm carving swans. Yay! lol.

So here are the products of our labor...

So, after we did that, we ate dinner, and then watched a movie at my house. It's a big peeve I still have at BYU-Idaho, the lack of ability to just relax. People are always on the go, and doing stuff and running around. Why can't you just chilllll. Me and Blake couldn't, at either apartment really so we finally gave up and went for a drive, and parked and talked for about an hour. It being Halloween some high school kids (my guess) came and thought we were doing something I guess so they just layed on their horn right behind us for like a solid minute. We just looked at each other like, hm. Okay. And waited for them to knock it off. Then we came home, and here I am writing.
Kay.
The End.
Kay.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment