

Okay, So that's the program Blake did, in all it's cool 90's style, but I love it! It was really cute, and I had looots of fun doing the quiz, because there were some ridiculous questions! But that's okay.
In other news, there is a terrible high school style party going on in the Aspen lounge right now, and it's super loud, and annoying. It's taking every bit of me not to call the cops on them to be honest because they are not supposed to be loud after 10pm on school nights (it's in their contract) if any resident had done this, they would probably fine us like $500 or something. Grief I can't wait to be gone from this place. Anyways.
So I took my Business Law test today. I got a 98 on the first test, but I can't seem to quite match that anymore. I got an 85 on this one! Stink! Maybe the prof will throw some extra points or something. Granted I've got like 40 extra credit points in that class so I guess I'm fine. But in any case.
Not sure what else to write about now... Going shopping at WinCo on Saturday, and having dinner with Blakes parents. Trying to get Blake to come to Kentucky over christmas break, but that's a money issue. I'm having surgery in three weeks. Going home in like 5 and a half. Uhhmm..
The End.
1 comment:
That's a pretty cool date thingy. There was a typo though! Gah! I'm sorry!!! I wish I didn't notice, really I do! I'm gonna read them all now. Yay!
Post a Comment