Thursday, November 13, 2008

To be free...

Whoa whoa whoa, it's been like four days since I posted, I can't get back into the habit of not writing again.... no bueno.. anyways, not much happening these days worth talking about, it's kind of been a bad week... no real reason why I guess... people are just morons and little things can add up. It's a downside of being at BYU-I I think, sometimes you just want to be alone but no one ever lets you be alone! It's crappy. I mean seriously, Joseph Smith was ALONE when he received all of his early revelations. Sometimes you need to be alone to just think for a while. But at BYU-I, if you're alone, it means you must be doing something you ought not to be, because you're too young to be righteous on your own. I was allowed my freedom in my few months as a laurel than I am at BYU-I. We were allowed to go all over the place on stake trips out of the state by ourselves. wander around kirtland, and hiram, and palmyra, especially the sacred grove. They realized that you just need some personal meditation for that. But it's not the case here. I mean, don't get me wrong I like BYU-I... but it's a little much sometimes. I just need a break. Not many people are here as long as I have been without leaving (minus a 2 day escape to Jacob and Elise's marriage in April). I can't wait for thanksgiving break. Like everyone I really know is leaving, including all my roomates! YAY! I'll be in my cool surgical boot by then but oh well! Alone time! YAY! OH well. That's all that has been on my mind really.
The End.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I know how you feel. I don't think it is that people think you're doing something wrong, just that you could be doing something better with people. But, like you, I'm looking forward to the holidays. I am actually spending Thanksgiving with my roommate and her family, and I'm a little nervous--you cant be a guest and have alone time. But Christmas break, all 3 weeks, I'll work and then come back here to my house. And it shall be glorious :)