I've learned recently that I can have conversations for hours about essentially nothing, and a lot at the same time. There is not much going on in life. We went to Idaho Falls yesterday to rent a DDR machine for an hour at an arcade, but the arcade failed to mention when we called that the DDR machine sucks major trash. We would play a round, and when it went to the next level, it would freeze for like 5 minutes, or it would have to be turned off entirely and restarted. It was dumb. So we went to Toys R Us to buy another dance pad, but they didn't have one. So we went to super Wal-Mart, and they had one, so yay! The end of that trip, we went back to Rexburg, and went to Wendys and then went back to Blakes and played MarioKart.
This morning I woke up and I was in an amazing amount of pain this morning, so I called Beth, and she called her ask a nurse people that told me to not eat, and stick to just clear liquids for at least four hours, so I did, I ate at like 5:30 for the first time all day, and I still feel about the same. I dunno, Ruby told me to just hang out til tomorrow and if the pain was still there to go to the hospital in the morning and get it checked out. So we'll see where that goes..
I found a decent job opportunity too. I'll have to check it out a little more, but it pays $10/hr so I think I can handle it. ;)
Anyways, I'm excited for next semester. I'm ready for change. And my schedule looks good as long as I can get the classes that I want, at this point this doesn't look very good because of registration issues.
Anyways, I don't think I have anything else for now...
2 weeks from now and Aubrey and Matt will be married, Ty and Natalia will be married, thanksgiving break will be underway, and my foot will be in a surgical boot. YAY.
1 comment:
I have DDR at my house. You should just mozy down here and play :)
Post a Comment