I had surgery yesterday. Everything went fine, I was totally out of it all day yesterday apparently. I don't remember much about yesterday, except that the insurance whacked out with my prescription, and I got Wendys. Apparently I came home and talked to Jenn for like thirty minutes, of which I have no recollection. So that's cool. Essentially I slept ALL day. I went to the hospital and 6am, I was drugged a little before seven. I remember being in the hallway outside the O.R. and getting onto the O.R. table, but after that I don't remember anything til like 11:30. At some point I called Blake... then he came and got me at like noon, and by 2 I was asleep again, I slept til like 7, then Blake came over, and I was up til like 11:30, I kept falling asleep between 7 and 11:30, and then I kept falling asleep, and so Blake went home and I went back to bed. I slept til like 10, and then Erin Reger came down and got me some cereal. I took my pills. Then we chilled in my room just talking. I decided I needed crutches soo we tried tracking those down, finally I decided to call the hospital and ask, so now I got some. They make my armpits hurt.. lol. Now I'm chilling watchin tv with people. My throat hurts because apparently when they put me in aenestisia they had to intubate so I would breathe more easily, so now my throat hurts pretty bad. My toe isn't too bad considering though. It hurts a lot when it's not propped up so I do my best to just not move. The painpills don't help a lot I think, but who knows how it would feel if I didn't take them at all... hm. Don't really wanna find out..
Anyways.. it's BREAK! YAY! Apparently Blake's family has the tradition of girls make pies and the boys go out to a movie, so I'm making this
pie with the girls (Blakes mom,sister-in-law, and sister) while they go see something. lol I think the girls should get to pick the movie (hahaha Twilight!!!) I just know they better not go see Madagascar 2!! I would be soo sad. Anyways. There is something weird going on with my tongue. It feels all tingly. I dunno what's going on with that. Anyways.. nothing else going on at the moment. But monday! I have an interview for an internship on Monday with the city fire department. I have no idea what they'll need me for, but the guy that called said they would be able to

tailor something to me. That would rock. My only fear is that he is willing to do it because he doens't think I'll need pay. But I will! Cause I'm broke! Meh well. We'll see what happens with that. I'm done with this now! :)
20 days til the end of the semester.
21 days left in Aspen Village
23 days til I go back to KY
1 comment:
That sounds like a really fun tradition, I think I might have to incorporate that some day.
I am glad you are functioning- I was never quite sure what they surgery was for...but there is not anything really fun about those.
I hope you get to feeling better, and I'm glad Blake is looking out for you.
Post a Comment