I'm watching the election right now. It's a fairly tight race once the polls on the west start to close, but right now it's leaning towards Obama, I really rather hope that McCain wins. It's ridiculous to think that in the beginning of the election race I was going to vote for Obama, but once I got down to the issues I wanted McCain. I mean, either way the next 4 political years are going to suck. But at least with McCain we stand a chance to not go down the drain morally. He won't let gay marriage, and he is against abortion. Other than that I have no real favor in either of these men. My only hope is, that if McCain bifs it and he loses, that Mitt Romney will become the face of the republican party in 2012 and win. That's all I hope for.


In other news.. right, there's not much to talk about... ermmm... I bought some post-halloween candy, that's good. Me and Blake watched Curious George last night. Such a cute movie! I love it.
Oy. I have two tests this week, and some craziness to take care of in my English class. Other than just looking forward to getting out of Aspen Village and moving into Royal Crest. Not really looking forward to doing it in a surgical boot...
It's snowing outside right now.
Only 2.5 weeks til Thanksgiving break/my surgery
Only 5.5 weeks til Christmas break (Still praying for a really good christmas gift around then too! ;)
The End!
1 comment:
I am hoping for the same thing- Romney 2012!
Post a Comment