So I find
this pretty cool. Yea, awesome right? It was found in the mountains of Indonesia, which Blake was just extatic about... something in Indonesia made world news! AH! Yea. Well, he knows where the mentioned mountains and town are so he's kinda cool, I guess. ;) Creepy little creature. I hated furbys and it was a triple terror in my house Christmas of 1999. Furbies were all the rage, and my parents figured I must want one. So, I got one from my mom. It was cool because it was green, so props there. Then my sister also got one from my mom. Do-able, we had seperate rooms. Then we had christmas at my grandma's house in Indiana, my Dad's side of the family. Me and my sister get guess what? FURBIES! But these ones were baby furbies. So... we had a little frickin furby family (Yay Alliteration, and awkward capitalization). I eventually threw mine against a wall, and I couldn't bring myself to throw the baby so I took the batteries out of it. They were kind of entertaining for the first little bit. How they picked up on the sounds around them and what not. My sisters furby learned how to imitate the telephone, so it constantly (and obnoxiously) wailed "BRRRRRRRIIIINNNG BBRRRRRRRIINNNNNGG!!" and it did it so much that
my furby picked up on it, and then the babies picked up on it, so we had four wailing ringing furbies for like 3 days straight, because the younger kids adored the lil beasts. It was funny looking back at it admittedly. Okay, there's that story. :)
The sunsets lately have been just wonderful. Honestly. I wish they were like this during the summer when it's warmer to sit in the grass and just enjoy them. I can't wait til I'm older and I have a house with a big ol porch and comfy chairs to relax and enjoy the sunset. Away from the bustle of S 2nd E, and college students...

Anyways.. That's all I have for today kids.
I get to go get pre-op lab work done tomorrow for my surgery on friday.
Also tomorrow, I'm applying for what seems to be a promising(according the HR person I talked to) internship with the city of Rexburg
Also tomorrow-Temple! For rizzle, gunna go early!
Friday surgery and watch Indiana Jones with the people who havne't left yet for thanksgiving break.
Thanksgiving break-- STUDY STUDY STUDY!
The End :)
3 comments:
I loved that Furby story. It made me giggle right here on the couch. But what is the animal they found in the mountain?
There is a link to the story.. it's called a pygmy furesis or something weird. They thought it was extinct but then some scientists found some again in the mountains of Indonesia.
That thing is cute and I want one, I just hope it doesn't have the creepy motion censors.
Post a Comment