I wasn't really planning on anything tonight, except a a test. But after I took my test Blake took me to the Rex and we played arcade games for tickets most of the time, we played some games that were pretty lame, but still fun. We resorted to SkeeBall when we decided we would actually try to get something cool with our tickets. Et voila! My orange bear, 200 tickets later. He needs a name, so any suggestion is cool. Right now he's like the awkward arcade bear. BTW, I like alliterated names, so get on that while you try and suggest a name! lol.
Anywho, after the arcade we went to DQ and got a choco-cherry love blizzard. It was pretty good, can't lie. Then we went to Horkleys and got drinks, and went back to Blake's apartment to watch 24. I'm so addicted to that show. It's madness. Anywho, not much going on in life. Chicago job is prolly going to happen, annnnd it's gunna rock. Trying to plan going to Provo-SLC a couple times before I go to Chicago though. So there's that. We were going to go snowboarding tomorrow but prolly not now cause it costs a lot more than we were planning on. So that basically sucked. I have an accounting quiz tomorrow that is averaging people between an hour and an hour and a half to take. A quiz! That's heinous! Anywho. That basically gets it I think. Oh, I get to conduct Relief Society this week, which is a little weird for me, but cool.

Anywho, after the arcade we went to DQ and got a choco-cherry love blizzard. It was pretty good, can't lie. Then we went to Horkleys and got drinks, and went back to Blake's apartment to watch 24. I'm so addicted to that show. It's madness. Anywho, not much going on in life. Chicago job is prolly going to happen, annnnd it's gunna rock. Trying to plan going to Provo-SLC a couple times before I go to Chicago though. So there's that. We were going to go snowboarding tomorrow but prolly not now cause it costs a lot more than we were planning on. So that basically sucked. I have an accounting quiz tomorrow that is averaging people between an hour and an hour and a half to take. A quiz! That's heinous! Anywho. That basically gets it I think. Oh, I get to conduct Relief Society this week, which is a little weird for me, but cool.
6 comments:
First off: I love the new layout! Nothing I expected from you, but that's why you rock. You are always surprising me :)
Second: I wanted to try the choco-cherry blizzard, but was worried the cherry flavor would be too fake. So I did not.
Third: I want to go to Chicago. Mostly because I've never been there.
And fourth: good luck on your "quiz".
Haha, the layout is because I wish I were crafty and cute and creative in real life, but I'm not, so I steal the creative-crafty design of some other blogger somewhere...
And if you ever find a way out to Chicago, we'll hang. I'll be there for five months and it would be the awesome-est if that happened. :)
awkward arnold
big bad bear
creepy carl
dubious daniel
energetic earl
freaky freddie
ghetto gary
hairy harry...
Want me to keep going?
Those are sooo not creative enough. :P I want really something like Allen the Arcade Bear, but not Allen, a more creative A-Name, but I can't think of one, so chew on that!
like Archimedes?
Post a Comment