Sunday, February 22, 2009

TNM's and Tampons?

<<---Some mountains somewhere in Idaho! :)

Well the Utah trip didn't go quite how I thought it would, but it was fun anyways! Blake and I got to SLC at like 7:00 so we got some dinner and waited for Jacob and Elise, turned out they weren't coming so we didn't need to wait for them, but while were wandering around temple square Blake found a sister missionary that spoke Indonesian, so he was pretty excited. We went ice skating at the Gallivan Center in downtown SLC, it was pretty amazing, I love ice skating on good ice, in comfortable skates. It's AWESOME! So we ice skated and then went down to Provo and we all just kinda talked while we were at Jacob and Elise's, then went to bed, and went to the Draper Utah open house, and oh man that was bad. The temple was just sooo packed, and the way the "tour" was done was just ridiculous, and overall it wasn't even worth going for all the time we spent just standing waiting to go up stairs, or waiting to get on a bus, it was crazy, but the (Ice Skating!>>) ordinance rooms were really pretty, and I was shocked at how little the celestial room was, but other than that it was (looks wise) very much like the Twin Falls temple. Afterward we went to Taco Bell,
and then back to Jacob and Elise's to play games and watch a movie, and just talk and goof off. Unfortunately for us Jacob was a little... sick. So that made things less awesome, but still fun. And now I'm back in Idaho, and not wanting to go to school again. Good thing I only have three semesters left cause MAN amI getting tired of school! BAH! :)
(^^---- The Draper Temple, the day after we actually went through, to explain my lack of reverent attire) Anyways, for your viewing pleasure, a couple of pictures from the trip, more will be on Facebook soon.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm barely there, but I am there underneath that sign, but for furture reference it is a bad idea to take a picture outside in Idaho in white and brown, it's an excellent camo though...

1 comment:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Am I lame or what? Don't answer that.

I didn't even get back to you! Sorry! Saturday the project with the girl ended up being over four hours and so by the time I got back to Provo I totally forgot about it and fell asleep after studying more anatomy.

I am glad you had a fun trip, but I wish Jacob felt better!