I've been watching a lot of House lately. I kind of love that show. 24 is probably more addicting, but House is good wit and such, mostly because I don't have some medical person sitting next to me trying to diagnose it all along the way, and if something doesn't line up medically, I'm none the wiser, and that's okay by me.
My buddy Kyle got his mission call to Chicago North, which is where I will be living this summer! I'll be in Chicago when he gets out there, and so I'm pumped for him, hopefully we can stay in touch and I can take him and his companion out for lunch or who knows, maybe they will teach my Dad or something.
I've decided that I could probably not stand to go to school anywhere normal. BYU-I's fast semesters are still too long for me. I've got like a good 7 weeks in me and then I go 'kay done!'. I can't imagine being somewhere with like 16 weeks, or whatever is normal. That's so long. Eh well. Not much going on, I get to teach RS this week, and lucky me didn't realize it til yesterday cause February is so short I thought I still had another week. But that's cool. I'm good at doing lessons with a couple days notice. Heck, I can prolly pull off a decent lesson with one day to prep. I can't do that same morning prep stuff, that doesn't work, but it's cool. I'd rather not get good at that.
Anyways, not much going on today. But now I'm tired and I'm going to bed despite Karen and Cameron being loud beyond all reason in the living room. Someday I'll be rid of roommates. And it will be glorious.
No comments:
Post a Comment