Well, I get to go to SLC/Provo this weekend... YAAY!! I got a lot done today. I was extremely bored at work today so I left like 30 mins early and got my oil changed and such, and got a coupon to get my car washed, which I'll prolly do friday before I head down to Utah. I also shipped a package home for Jessie, which was WAY more expensive than I thought it would be. Then I threw away the beasty feather bed that was in my trunk, cleaned out the garbage from my car for the most part, and rented Madagascar 2. I also (finally) finished Jacob and Elise's gift. Then I watched madagascar 2. This is the most time I've spent in my apartment since before school started I think.
Then I did my accounting assignment, and got a 100 on it! Woo! Then I read ahead for the next class, which I've only done a few times so far this semester. I still need to do my eternal marriage class homework, but I have all tomorrow morning to do that if I want.
I'm really looking forward to Friday. Blake and I are going to meet Jacob and Elise in downtown SLC to go ice skating, and I'm just pumped. Then on saturday we're going to the Draper temple open house, a lot of people are invited to come with us for that, but I dunno who WILL go to it. Hopefully a few people get to make it. I'm be excited to see everyone. Anyways, not much else happening, but I think that's enough. I'm going to clean my car some more tomorrow, it's been neglected. I think I may donate plasma as well. We'll see though. That takes a bit out of me for a few hours sometimes. And since it's been a while since I've done it, it prolly will again. Anywho. I'm off.
No comments:
Post a Comment