Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A thought:

And a quote.
Don't do anything for the hell of it. Do everything, instead, for the Heaven of it.
My thought: When something annoying happens, how often do we tend to say, "Figures that would happen to me." I just thought that myself. And then my thoughts were directed to taking responsibility for your own life, and I thought did that really happen to me? Or Did I Do That? Should I instead be saying figures I would do that, or figures I would be so negligent, or whatever the case may be. What are you doing, and what is being done to you. No one can make you feel bad unless you say so, I think that still nothing can be done to you unless you allow it to be so. Attitude is everything. I know already some people are saying well, what about cancer, or natural diseases and natural disasters, but I'm not being so broad. I'm talking about the little everyday things in our life. Really, think about that.

1 comment:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Wow, that's quite a thought. I have been thinking a lot about personal accountability a lot as well in school and some other aspects of life... I have concluded we often cop out and say it's someone elses fault instead of assuming responsibility.


(BTW, cute layout!)