Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Warm tent club!
Today was a great day. It was my last day of going to Bio lab, so that can't be better. I went to the doctor and found out what was wrong with my toe. My bones have rotated over time, and the result is a hammetoe, fixable through a "simple" OP surgery. I will get it done if the insurance gets sorted out, but without that, I probably can't afford it. After the doctor I went to Porters and found a little wicker basket to use for plans of a picnic on saturday(way excited about that). Came home and scared Heather as she came out of the bathroom (good laugh). And grabbed some pizza when Blake came over. Keith and Blake sat around and played video games while Heather worked, and I was just kind of around. Today was an academic waste for the most part. I did not get anything done, and I didn't really try to, so you reap what you sew eh? Hehe. I went over to Blakes cause Bex called and her and Mindy were there expecting FHE, there were some miscommunications, and in the time it took between getting Bex's call, and walking to Blakes, they were leaving. So that was a bust. So Heather went back home to do homework, Keith went to his FHE, me and Blake just sat around trying to think of something to do. We resorted to making cookie in the thought process, then Alex came over just as we were finishing the cookies, and he needed a horkleys run, so we went and did that, and talked a little. Then him, me, keith, and heather went out to the potato cellars and star gazed, or something like that... it was fun, and very cold most of the time, but it was good. Really good. We realized at ten til midnight, that, it was well, ten til midnight, so we left in a hurry and got back a couple mins before curfew actually. And now me and Heather sit, in contemplation of the night, and coming day. Nothing too profound. I have a lot of work to do on my CIT case tomorrow, not fun. But overall the semester may prove not so bad. I got my job at Jamba today, I start on thursday, which is kind of terrible timing, but I can definitely use the money, and it's something to do as the semester ends because I would be utterly bored with no school, most people leaving, and Blake going home, and it would just not be too much fun. So good times. That's all I've got for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment