Friday, April 4, 2008

I'll taser you!

Today was so long! I woke up and went to Math 108, for the last time! YAY! I fell asleep in there for like five minutes. Makes me feel bad since I sit in the second row, it's not that I want to sleep through the class, in that case I wouldn't get out of bed, it's just too early in the morning for such remedial tasks. I came home and took a shower, cleaned a little, and went to Business. After Business I went with my business group to work on our presentation. That was frustrating since all the guys wanted to do was go get pizza, and we couldn't find a decent conference room to use, we ended up just going to one of the girls apartments and filming instead. At least that is mostly out of the way. A little more work to do on it, but not much. I went to CIT after that, and that was mildly productive, I figured out how to use the VLOOKUP function a little better, and started on the group work that is due in there as well. I just finished up my part of the group work a few minutes ago. Then Blake came and got me, and let me have some chicken nuggets before I went to work. My first shift at Jamba! It was pretty fun, it's going to take so long for me to get all the smoothie recipes down, but I can do it. It was weird being on my feet for so long again, I haven't had to stand that long straight through in a long time. My feet hurt a little. It was pretty good except everyone failed to tell me that if your schedule says 11, it means close, so you leave when everything is done, so that frustrated me for just a minute. But no big, there's always those stupid things to work out at first. I am excited for this weekend, I really want to find a car. My dad didn't say no when I pitched him the idea of him paying for it for me, and letting me pay him back. And the day with Blake will prove a much needed break after the past couple of days. I have a LOT to get done tomorrow and saturday night while they're at priesthood session. I also want to do something for Heather since her birthday is today, but I didn't really plan... I thought I might chalk up our door and make a poster or something. I dunno. I'm sad to miss the ward social tomorrow night! Bowling at Teton, I get to go for like 45 minutes, then I have to work again. Bleh. The Living Scriptures is sounding more and more attractive, with the working my own schedule and making more money and such. I can't wait for next week to be here. Freedom!! :) lol Anyways. I need sleep. Lots to do tomorrow!

No comments: