I didn't write yesterday, I went to sleep early instead. Priorities huh? Pfft. I got none. Anywho. This post will probably be short because my in and out headache has in the past five minutes decided to get cozy and stay a while. Kind of like unwanted family. Nothing you can really do about it but smile and act like nothing bothers you. Good times. Anyways, I am soo read for school to be done. What am I thinking taking classes during the summer? Eh well. I'll live. I found out today that I haven't had insurance since last August, so any doctor visits I've had I just have to pay for. That was pretty lame. I called my Dad and caught up with him a bit, then went shopping with Heather Alex and Blake, went to Jamba and came back home to try and get some work done. I didn't get a lot done, but what I did do was helpful. I am just really glad my semester is over on tuesday!! AHH! I am really excited for conference this weekend. A bunch of us are going to go listen to it on the radio by the Idaho Falls temple and the river. We're packing a picnic and bringing a frisbee and somethings like that, Blake is going to try to help me car shop. I hope I can find something soon! Having a car again is going to be sooo nice!
I start work tomorrow at Jamba, I am pretty excited, but at the same time I am bummed it is going to take time away from my friends the last week before everyone leaves(nother reason to dislike curfew at this point). But I need money! Gotta do whatcha gotta do. Anyways, I am so wiped and I actually have to get up and go to Math tomorrow(bleh) but it's the last time I have to go, so YAY! :) In any case. Stinky curfew. I have an hour between work, and curfew to play with the next two days. Me no likey. I wish curfew just didn't apply to you during your off track. Sure it's nice to use to kick people out of your apartment when it gets late. And there are a lot of other good things about it too. Bleh. I am just being a little selfish. It happens. lol :) On that note. Goodnight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment