Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Headaches and Offenses

The past couple of weeks have been just crazy. I don't even want to get into all of it. But it has ultimately all come down to a pretty lousy situation for me. Or maybe I'm just in a bad mood right now. Inconsiderate people really get me down. Apparently I have been backtalking and taking offense to suggestions from my managers at work. It's funny since no one had said anything, and I don't talk back to my managers, I talk to them, but perhaps that's not really allowed either. It is just dumb. Three times people have gotten onto me about sounding mad or something, I'm just being silly and I'm sitting there laughing about it, and they get all judgemental. It just puts me in a bad mood. Then grades came out today. That was crappy. I didn't get the grades that Blackboard was giving me, there were changes or something, I don't know. But I know I have some work to do on my GPA now. This past semester really screwed me over with the stupid group work. I dunno. It's just a bad day. I'm not going to vent about it here because these are not the days I want to remember in the future. Anyways, I need a pick me up and then maybe I will attempt doing this again.

2 comments:

Alex P. Leith said...

That sucks about the cruddy day. If there is anything that I can do, feel free to ask... even if it's just biting my head off.

And, Keith and I will be back up to Rexburg today (the 17th) at sometime, so if you're not working, we'll have to relax and watch a movie or something.

Alex P. Leith said...

Oh, and I forgot... you spelt Headache wrong... ^_^