Monday, April 7, 2008

Something Like That.

So I have been bed at writing the past couple of days, but I was trying this crazy thing, where I went to bed early. Went to bed early, didn't fall asleep much earlier, but it was a catalyst to falling asleep. It's been kind of nice. Conference was this weekend. I have never struggled more to stay awake or be attentive during conference. I suppose my study of the Conference in the Ensign will be much more intense this time around. Good times.
Jamba has been good, it's a good crew there, everyone is fun. I'll be happy when I am a little more useful, like when I know the smoothie recipes. Until then it's a lot of cleaning and doing jobs, smoothies when we are slow. Some silly person in my building complained about me not doing checks at night (who does that anyways?!?) so I got in trouble, and they might not let me be RA next semester. Sooo lame. Sure it makes sense, I did everything BUT the checks, and I get in trouble, my girls get some freedom and leeway. Not anymore. Losers. lol last semester this building was so much cooler.Anyways, I have a ton to get done. Better try and knock some of it out tonight.

No comments: