Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Forest times and Wormburgers

Today was long, and I was proud of myself for getting up at 8:30 when I had no class or anything to get to all day today. I woke up and got a shower and ate breakfast and studied from like 9:30 to about 3 when I left to go take my Geology Lab test, which I smoked, there was only one answer I was unsure of and I might have gotten it right. Who knows. I guess I will in a few days. Went and took my math test, those are always depressing. No matter how well I know the material I do not do well, but there is an extra credit option worth 15 points, so I will turn that in and get an 85. Not what I'd want. But better than a 70 by all means. Then I spent like an hour on my business final, worked on my final business presentation, and worked another hour on my business final. Based on what I've done so far, if my trend continues I will get around a 70 on it, and the national average on the same test is a 50, so I'm feeling okay about that. I still have like four hours or so I need to put into it, as long as I am not closing on wednesday I will be alright. Brenda called me today, a pleasant suprise, except I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to my voicemail, and then I forgot to call her back with all the craziness tonight. I'll have to call her tomorrow, and I programmed her number finally so that won't happen again. My roomate for next semester will be here, or in Idaho Falls Wednesday night! I am so excited to have Amy back. I can't wait for Jocelyn and Sarah to move out. They are nice girls and we get along alright, but our lives don't mesh well together, they'd be good friends, not roomates. Me and Amy will have fun. I hope. With her in school, and me working, I hope we get some time together too! I got the Called to Serve CD from Ryan. Way good! I have listened to it twice today! and not fallen asleep. :) lol Speaking of sleep. I want some now. Good 'morrow sir.

No comments: