Well.. I think we finally found an apartment! YAY!
It's called Stonebrook, it's near Peterson Pointe on Pioneer Rd. for my Rexburgians.
It's pretty cool, brand new, and available, sooo we're jumping on it.
You can look at it too, at stonebrookid.com. The only thing I don't like is that there are no pets allowed. Sooo that's lame. But everything else, pretty much a thumbs up it looks like.
I'm starting to feel like we have everything for the reception. Or at least ordered it, and now the biggest thing to tackle is the food, and paying for my dress alterations, and deciding on Chance's wardrobe. Fun times.
I'm super excited to get married. But at this point I'm also excited to have all the planning and expenses for it behind us!!
I'm beginning to remember just why I hate retail. I don't like trying to be told to sell things people don't need, to people who could prolly put the money to much better use. I miss doing the paperwork, and making things neat and tidy, and having useful knowledge to those around me. And this isn't the case in retail. I cannot wait to get back to Idaho and have my job at the fire department again. Such an amazing opportunity I was given to work there, and I've come to appreciate it ten fold since I left it. Not only a job period, but a job I genuinely enjoyed.
Anywho.. that's what's shakin. Not too much else to tell.
Oh. I might have to drive through Page again, which is definitely not something I EVER intended to do again. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment