Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fingers!

10 more days and some hours til the wedding!!!
I'm really excited. We're going to the Mesa temple on saturday and I'll get to receive my endowments. Chance's parents bought us temple clothing for our Christmas gift, which is awesome, cause it was definitely a goal of mine to have my own temple clothes ASAP. We spent about $200 on all my temple stuff, and Chance got some more stuff too. 2 years of missionary service takes its toll... anywho. I can't believe it's almost here!! I can't wait to be in San Diego, to walk the beach with my husband! And to have the reception behind us.. lol. I love it and all, but man there is a lot to deal with!! Luckily there are some AMAZING people in Chance's ward who absolutely love his family, and they're quite helpful.
I have had a lot of time feeling down. It's hard to be away from all my family again, during the holidays, and during this special event in my life. It's harder still that because the way this year has gone none of my family can afford to come out here for a while and visit us. And vice versa, we simply do not have the resources to go back east for a while either. But, we have our whole lives, and we'll get there. I've had other hard moments where life just seems to be bearing down, but I know it's just because I'm about to be married in the temple, and Satan is doing all he can to make me think it's the wrong thing right now, to give up because life isn't going my way, but I say, get thee hence! I can't wait to be married, and I know when my heart is in the right place and I'm focusing on doing all I can to make my life the way it ought to be, my responsibilities don't seem as weighty. That's a testimony builder for sure.
Well, that's the majority of what's on my mind. :)

No comments: