Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tables and camera and leaves oh my!

Sooo we ordered a bunch of stuff for the reception. Disposable wedding cameras for people to use on the tables, and some more decorations and the centerpieces, annd I'm now hunting for deals on the ingredients we'll need to make some food for the reception. I can't believe it's 38 days away!! Can it be now, and someone pay for everything? lol All in all we're spending next to nothing compared to 95% of the weddings/receptions I've been to. Our entire wedding including the dress and rings and 'tux' (Chance is getting a suit instead of a tux) is costing less than my uncles wedding rings, or just the food at my dads reception. And still we wish someone would just swoop in and say, here ya go! lol. Anywho..
Not much else going on with us, work, wedding planning, occasionally some fun. Getting Chance organized to move all his stuff, and trying to get his mustang in working order so it can at least make it up to Utah. Still waiting for an apartment in Rexburg to open up too. I hope we can get in at Peterson Pointe or Cambridge Court, but my fall back is College Avenue Apartments. Ty says they always get openings at the end of a semester, but I'm guessing that's probably true everywhere, so we're just hanging tight for now.
I'm hoping we can move up there a few days earlier than Chance's parents, I wanna stop at temples along the way, which would just be insane to do if we all travel together, but I also want Chance to be able to get a head start on job hunting and getting our apartment in order before I can start working when the semester at BYUI ends. My ideal plan if we can do it ourselves is to go like a week before them and go through the Las Vegas and Manti temples, spending the night in Vegas and Provo, and on the thrid day of traveling, get to the apartment in Rexburg, work like mad to get situated, find furniture, and do as much as we can, then drive down to Utah probably, and pick up more stuff from Chance's parents, and then do even more to get settled, and then start working! :) Anywho, I guess we'll see what actually happens!

No comments: