Sunday, October 11, 2009

Updates.

Announcements are gone. YAY!
I'm reading the Inevitable Apostasy and the Promised Restoration by Tad R. Callister, Chance's old mission president.
Victorias Secret has this weird scheduling deal where they schedule you for call-in shifts, where it's a real shift and all, you just have to call 2 hours before you're supposed to be there and managment decides if the labor-profit ratio is low enough for you to come in. It kind of sucks, but it's kind of cool. So if I work the shifts I'm scheduled to call in for, I'll have my first FULL work week since April. Monday-Saturday! YAY!
I bought new work shoes. I have to wear black dress shoes and the only pair of black flats I have killed my feet after just a 4 hour shift. Yay Marshalls for their large selection of black flats!
We had a yard sale yesterday that was pretty successful. We broke $400 overall and not to mention a lot less stuff to have to worry about! the stuff that didn't sell went to DI or the garbage.
I adopted a bike, and some glass christmas ornaments from Brenda through the yard sale. And a bike helmet of course.
And now it's time for me to go get ready for church.
Peace and chicken grease peeps.

No comments: