Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To my love, in sanity.

Well.. it's been a week since school started, and I'm pretty well settled into my schedule, but it's everything that falls after my actual schedule that is killing me. I'm only taking 14 credit hours (the minimum for scholarships, and the lowest I've ever taken) but I seem busier than ever!! I wake up at 7, bathe, and on MWF go to class at 9 til 12:30( on T_T I only have class from 12:45-1:45, then work at 2), eat lunch and do homework til about 1:30, and then go to work at 2, get off at 5, go to the gym, and then do homework til 10:45 or so, then go to bed, and repeat. But.. on top of everything else, my accounting class now has assignments due everyday, (which is just heinous, really?!?) and I can't figure out the graphing tool on the website that my Econ homework is due on, which is insanely lame. I e-mailed my prof about that though. And he's like 25 or so he looks and so hopefully he still understands how it is to be a student and suck at technological items...
On top of the heretofore mentioned items, I am the 1st counsellor in the RS presidency, and so now I have an extra couple hours of meetings to attend, and I've been given the charge of TRYING to get my roomates to not only accept their callings, but actually do them! 3 of the 5 are apparently 34th ward inactive in the way of callings. Don't I just hit the jackpot? It's opposite of my last one though. Emily, Des, and Jen were amazing girls always magnifying their callings. But according to the RS pres, and the 2nd counsellor (who also used to live with my now present roomates) said that the way I approached their inactive-ness thus far is like a god-send. I'll take it I guess. I was just being me. I didn't know they were actually bad to do their callings, I just thought it was banter. But that's cool I guess.
In other news. My job at the fire department is pretty awesome. I really do like it. I feel like I actually have accomplished something when I leave instead of just bearing through it for money. It's a good thing.
I finally have my coco maker! YAY! I'm pumped to use it, but I need to go get some good hot chocolate for it.
I found insurance that is saving me about $55 a month.
I've met my goal of working out everyday, except it may not happen today between my testing center quiz, interview with the bishop, and homework that is due. But I guess one out seven straight days isn't terrible... and it's not really by choice, I really have to get these things done!
Anyways, my room us much messier than it has been lately (I've been really good at keeping myself clean and organized!!) and I need to organize a binder. So I'm off.
-Date tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are going to be just fine because you're awesome! Love you to pieces kid!