So, I realized I actually have stories! YAY! So, the first one. I'm sitting in my D&C class, about ten minutes til the class starts. The married couple that sits behind me are there also, and sharing a banana. The guy decides he is going to throw the banana peel into the garbage. Sounds easy, 'cept the garbage from where he was sitting is in a corner, next to the door, and behind the piano. So he throws it. And when he did, another guy opens the door to walk in. The banana peel lands on his leg. And I die laughing.
Story number two. Is a tale of education, hopes and excitement, secret combinations and horror. So I went on this fateful day to my accounting class. Which is horror in itself, but not the point. So then I begin my walk to my econ class, down a hall, and down the stairs in the Smith building. I was sitting in my econ class, and kind of paying attention when all of a sudden, the overhead projector screen fell out of one of it's brackets, and came crashing down toward my prof's body. It was pandemonium! Okay, not really, but afterward my prof was all kinds of tongue tied and couldn't remember what he was saying. There proceeded to be jokes about his re-evaluation of life and what's important, like not making tests hard, and allowing people to suffer any low grades. It was a good time.
So there are my stories. I don't really have much else going on. Had dinner with Blake and his parents tonight, that was fun, although I was admittedly a little disappointed when it took like 40 minutes to get our food. But oh well. Then we played Settlers of Catan, that game is oddly addicting, it's kind of lame really, but you just have to play! Anywho, that's all really. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment