So, today I actually made it to my 7:30 meeting with the Bishopric and other 2 RS presidencies. It was odd, and I'm not entirely sure why the counselors even have to be there, but meh. Anyways, then church, then I had a board meeting, annd it wasn't terrible, but I didn't get to do quite what I wanted. It was really noisy, I wanted to like break apart and go like to another class room or something, but I didn't know if anything in the Ricks was available cause at 11:30 there are like 5 wards in there. I had this really cool paragraph on unity, the whole paragraph was made of linked scriptures, and I thought it was really cool, but I just was not feeling sharing it there, so I'll have to do it another time.
Anyways, then I had to walk home because the girl that gave me a ride to begin with gave all her roomates a ride home and didn't think of me, but okay. I was walking and I wasn't too cold til I got down past the Rigby, then the buildings weren't blocking any wind, and it was blowing right in my face with the snow and all. But, tender mercy, my feet were like numb, and I stepped on some ice by the Royal Crest driveway, and it fell through submerging my foot in icy water. But, my foot was numb so I couldn't even tell, so, yay.?.
Anyways. Having a BIG honkin dinner with my roomies and stuff tonight, and I'm not sure how many people are really going to be here. But I'm sure it's going to be crowded. But that's cool. I have to go to a RS meeting today to, to be trained on how to be 1st counsellor, but I don't really get it, cause after this week the presidency doesn't do much else besides help with problems that come up which anyone can really do if they're tuned into what's going on by attending the ward meetings, and presidency meetings. But I s'pose I'll go. It can't hurt right? ....
Anyways, I'm off. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment