Well, changes! Chance found a school in San Francisco that he's pretty excited about.
It's called the Academy of Art University in downtown San Francisco. The school is headed by Tom Montano, who was in the design team for Mazda for like 19 years, was the chief designer in developing the Mazda RX-7 and the Miata. Pretty cool. He talked with someone at the school and he really sounds impressed by his preparation and knowledge of the industry already.
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get an internship. I hope that if something doesn't materialize here in Rexburg, Louis Vuitton in L.A. will not fall through. Chance would be able to begin his classes at the Academy of Art online, if he wants to, and I'd make lots of money at that internship. And it's California. I hope we'll be able to go down to San Diego while we're there. Maybe get the beach house we had for our honeymoon for a few days! Or go on a cruise... something fun!


We were able to go down to Provo this past weekend. Friday (the 18th) we went to Jon Lamb's reception. It was way cool to be there. It was gorgeous, they looked amazing, and I hope they're super happy! :) It was neat to be able to go. Saturday we had breakfast with everyone (parents, grandparents, and siblings minus Dakota because he had to work) then went and ran around. DI, Sister Missionary Mall, Wal-Mart, lunch, hung out and played games, went to Panda Express for dinner, then Chance and I went out with Autumn and Devin and played at Barnes and Nobles, and then went and played Settlers of Catan. It was good fun! We're looking at going camping at Yellowstone sometime with a group of people. We're just waiting for a break from school at this point. :) We want to go to Tucson for Chris' wedding in August, but we're going to have to wait and see if we have enough money. I hope we can go!
Well, apart from that we don't have anything going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment