Well this will be quick!
Chance is riding again fairly regularly! He went last week, and twice this week so far! And I hope saturday is nice so we can ride together- although without the spandex. :) Or that it's nice so we can go to the softball fields and play. We like to play together...
I played volleyball with a couple girls from the RS tonight! Way fun! I really miss volleyball... and I rode my bike to go play! :)
Chance wasn't happy I rode my bike,(no pockets in my sweatpants=no phone!) cause he got locked out when he got back from his bikeride! Lucky I was home only ten minutes after him.
We went out and got pita's for dinner since it was already 8:00 at night. We also like Pita Pit. Where I saw my old friend Karen from student ambassadors! Who served my favorite mission! French speaking Fiji!! If I could pick a mission to go to- that's it. Also working there was my Relief Society president Kailynn! She's a sweetie! I don't know her very well yet, but she's definitely one of those girls that screams RS Pres.
I've been having a serious case of senioritis this week, and there's still 6 more weeks of school this semester! And I'm prolonging this out two more semesters?!? lol! I'm crazy!
Well, wish us luck!
We'll be in Utah the 18th 19th and 20th, so give us a call if you wanna see us!
No comments:
Post a Comment