I have a job interview today at a place called Brookstone. I had never heard of this place until I submitted an application, but I guess people around here know it pretty well. Pray for me eh?
I also had an impromptu interview at Victoria's Secret on Friday when I dropped in to just see if they were still interviewing. The manager said she'd call my references and be calling me back. Yay! And I checked on my application at Lane Bryant and the manager said she was going to put a big star next to my name on her list cause I came in to check on the application since I hadn't been called yet. lol. Sounds good to me! I really need a stinkin job! I hate being broke. Sometimes I wake up and feel froggy and wanna go get the rest of the stuff for the reception centerpieces and work on them, or go get a Jamba Juice, or Chance's wedding ring, and I can't cause I'm poor! Some kind of income would be nice. I have an interview at Build a Bear on friday and they were like it's prolly only like 10 hours a week and I was like okay! That's 10 hours more than I've got now!!Eh well. Hopefully something come of all the interviews, and soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment