After the game with dad, he was off to FL so I went and spent a night at my Aunt Pam's house in Berwyn. Got to hang out with my cousin Angie a bit, which is rare, so cool stuff, and then I woke up on the 19 to go to Nauvoo and finally meet up with my missionary boy!! :D Highlight of my life!
Nauvoo was absolutely amazing!! It REALLY is a beautiful city. I'll post some pics of that when I get them onto the computer, but there are few on facebook for your viewing pleasure. As if Nauvoo wasn't significant enough with it's rich history, doctrinal enrichment, and gorgeous temple, it became a milestone in my life as it is where Chance proposed to me. That city will remain on my lips more than the average LDS enthusiast.
So, time engaged has been pretty fun so far. People reactions have on thing in common for the most part "that was fast!" and yes, it is fast. But when you are sure, you shouldn't hesitate and give yourself time to do something dumb. I've had the strongest possible impressions about this decision already, and more confirmations of it seem to come daily as I hit little snags in the road. But in any case things are moving along. We have the temple sealing room scheduled, and the reception is pretty much planned, it's just making it a reality now which we've done for the centerpieces so far... we're taking some engagement pictures tomorrow in Oracle at Brenda's Parent's house... we've begun labels and registries, apartment hunting and school applying (for Chance) moving expenses and the thought of just being a bored married couple is just enticing right now. ;) lol. We'll get there!

My gorgeous ring!!

My fantastic fiancee!!!

My soon-to-be awesome family!
2 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
...and that ring is gorgeous :)
Me too!!! :D
Thanks!! I LOVE it!! :) I think Chance does too. I catch him staring at it a lot... :)
Post a Comment