Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Toothfairies and Rain Clouds

Well... I am supposed to go to the dentist tomorrow for my final round of fillings. I had to get 5! 2 big ones, and three little bitty ones. Which explains my extreme sensitivity to eating sugary foods/chocolate. Maybe I shouldn't get that fixed...
But, I may be skipping the dentist appointment due to insurance problems, and going to apply for a job at Amazon.com again. It's not an ideal job, but it pays good and I would only have to do it for like 2 months, and there are a lot of jobs in AZ I could do. If worse comes to worse, I can even work at an Amazon.com distribution center that they have in phoenix. I guess the worst part about working at Amazon here is that it's a tin can and un-air conditioned... in Phoenix though, the facility is definitely air-conditioned. so that wouldn't be bad. Definitely not gunna be the first place I go to though!
On the KY front, it's been super stormy and rainy here. I'm really not used to such storms anymore, and often lose sleep until they pass. Which has made for some restless nights, but what can ya do. I'm really looking forward to the monsoons in AZ. Some of the best lightning I have ever seen. I mean, there must be a reason photographers from around the world make their way to AZ during these storms. They're awesome!
I downloaded some new ringtones on my phone. The internet package for me to be able to download my free ones (as well as browse the internet which I do plenty of to get my moneys worth) is $25/mo so I'm about to nix that from the plan. I had to turn it on when I got the new phone to get a rebate.. it saved me $60 (including the cost of the data plan) to just put it on there for a month and enjoy it. Anyways. The ringtones. Lucky, by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calilat. Which I just ADORE! Give You Hell by AAR (not the chorus..) and 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White Tees.
Cheers! :)

No comments: