Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Lightning and Chicago

Well... not much going on as usual. Going to Chicago tomorrow, my dad's surprise birthday party is tomorrow night, so I'm hoping that the rain and storms are gone in the morning when I leave... speaking of.. I need to pack for that...
I'm researching new cars so that I can be a little smarter with my next buy. Have my eye on two cars, so I'm hoping that one of those come through. I'm excited to go to Tucson though. Wish it was next month already. :) I've been taking a lot of baths, which is helping me to get on a better sleep schedule, so that's a good thing. :)
Mom and I made home made pizza puffs. It was really yummy, but really filling. We ate like 3 hours ago and I still feel full. And they were really easy to make too! So awesomeee!
So I'm really not feeling the whole writing thing tonight, but thought I'd give it a whirl anyways... anywho. Maybe another day.

No comments: